RF System Lab Presents: Top 5 Reasons to Attend AUVSI Unmanned Systems 2014
AUVSI Unmanned Systems 2014 is the next stop for the VJ-Advance (VJ-ADV) video borescope. This conference is taking place May 12-15 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. The conference promises to bring together renowned thought leaders in the robotics/aerial robotics industry – RF System Lab is looking forward to being one of them.
After perusing the AUVSI Unmanned Systems website, we have come up with our list of the top five items to get excited about.
- A group of very impressive keynote speakers who are sure to give impactful and interesting speeches. This year’s speakers include Mike Walsh, best-selling author of FUTURETAINMENT and CEO of Tomorrow, an innovative research lab, Louis Mead Treadwell II, Lieutenant Governor of Alaska, Frank LoBiondo, U.S. Congressman (R-N.J.), Dr. Vijay Kumar, UPS Foundation Professor, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania.
- Space Florida is hosting an unmanned air and ground systems demo on Sunday. The all-day demo is titled the 2014 Unmanned Systems Demonstration and focuses on value of unmanned systems in non-defense commercial and civil applications.
- Can’t get enough demos? Neither can we. Luckily there will be an additional demo on the AUVSI Unmanned Systems show floor from Tuesday-Thursday called “Robots in Action” for attendees and exhibitors viewing pleasure.
- The “Beyond the Booth Showcase,” which will show off the most recent product releases and partnership opportunities from companies that are exhibiting. This will also be taking place on the exhibit floor, making it easily accessible.
- The chance for RF System Lab VP of Government Programs, Joel Riling and his friend and associate Leland Browning to network with robotics professionals and converse about issues in the unmanned systems industry.
Joel Riling and Leland Brown will be onsite to provide demonstrations of the VJ-ADV and show the unmanned systems industry how they can improve inspections with low-cost, high-caliber video borescopes. Joel Riling shared his insight on the VJ-ADV, stating: “The ultra-lightweight and portable remote visual inspection system offers technicians world class imagery and intuitive operation. It is a fast growing favorite… in fact, it’s currently used by every branch of the U.S. military. Featuring insertion tube diameters of 2.8mm, 3.9mm or 6.9mm, the VJ-Advance provides exceptional versatility required by unmanned systems professionals.”
Stop by and see Joel Riling at the RF System Lab booth #1653 starting on Tuesday, May 13th at 10:15am for a chance to demo the groundbreaking VJ-ADV.
You can view the 2014 AUVSI Unmanned Systems website here.
See the VJ-Advance in the Orange County Convention Center during these dates and times:
Opening Time: Exhibits open 10:15am on Tuesday, May 13th.
Conference Dates: May 13-15, 2014
Venue: Orange County Convention Center
We look forward to seeing you there! If you are unable to attend the conference don’t forget, you can still checkout the VJ-ADV articulating video borescopes on the RF System Lab website! For more information, call us toll free at (888) 747-6526