The Regional Airline Association (RAA) Annual Convention will hit the big “39” this year, which is impressive by any event or trade show standard. RF System Lab is honored to exhibit and celebrate year number 39 at RAA 2014 on May 13-15 at the St. Louis Convention Center in St. Louis, Missouri. As the “exclusive industry trade show and Annual Meeting for the North American Regional Airlines and Supplier”, this is not an event that anyone will want to miss.
The event website provided a helpful list of top reasons to attend the RAA Annual Conference, so we picked out a few of our favorites to share.
- Reconnect with existing customers and develop new business relationships.
- Get up close and personal with some 1,400 top executives and aviation stakeholders
- Meet personally and directly with Airline CEOs during the Airline CEO Exhibit Hall Walk-Thru
- Communicate your company’s news and message through various RAA social media outlets – RF System Lab will be on Twitter throughout the conference. Connect with us at @RFSystemLabUS
- Participate in the exclusive committee meetings for key airline, industry and regulatory decision makers.
- Have fun (but that’s a given, right?)
RF System Lab will have not one, but two borescope experts on site to provide attendees with the most up to date Remote Visual Inspection (RVI) news, as well as demonstrate all of the VJ-Advance (VJ-ADV) video borescope’s abilities. Edward Thomas and J. St. John are looking forward to meeting airline industry leaders and showing interested people how the VJ-ADV can help them execute aviation maintenance and inspections with efficiency and confidence.
You can view the 2014 Regional Airline Association Annual Convention website here.
See the VJ-Advance in the St. Louis Convention Center during these dates and times:
Opening Time: Exhibits open 3:00pm on Tuesday, May 13th.
Conference Dates: May 13-15, 2014
Venue: Orange County Convention Center
We look forward to seeing you there! If you are unable to attend the conference don’t forget, you can still checkout the VJ-ADV articulating video borescopes on the RF System Lab website! For more information, call us toll free at (888) 747-6526